Sunday, November 7, 2010

Garage

So last week I decided that I was going to do this build in my own garage.  Several things went into this decision and hopefully it works out.  Now I will be able to work on it whenever I get some time.  I have a one car garage in a townhouse/apartment so not much to work with but it is better then nothing.  I also have to share space with bins of stuff we think we still need but really could probably just get rid of.

I did not get much done on the bike this weekend but I did use the time to make a few things for the garage.  I have been wanting to redo the work bench I had made and I needed to make a table for the bike build (didn't really like spending several hundred dollars on a lift at the moment) so that is what went down.    My old man might not be a great metal worker but he is a great wood worker and some of his skills have been past on to me.  I know this was not to demanding but it would have been a lot more difficult if I had not learned a few things along the way.


For those that are wondering how will I get the bike down well when it gets to that point I will just use a ramp.  I dropped the wheels off with a buddy to get laced, hopefully those will be done soon so i can get this thing into a roller.

No comments:

Post a Comment