Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Taillight and Brake Stay

So I got the mount for my taillight made up and ready to be mounted.  I am waiting until I get the plate mount attached to the sissy bar before I weld the taillight mount onto the sissy bar too.  I also got a custom lens finished up.  It has tiny air bubbles in it, little upset about it but this is the second one and is a little better.  I might make another one in the future to hopefully eliminate the air bubbles but we will see.






I also got the rear brake stay tacked into place.  I will finish weld it after I tear down and can get to it easier.

1 comment:

  1. Our high quality Wireless Tow Lights is very affordable, cheap and easy to install.also you can find here
    Battery powered tow lights.
    wireless tow lights
    wireless trailer lights
    Wireless signal lights
    tail light system
    signal lights
    Tail lights
    tow lights

    ReplyDelete