Sunday, July 24, 2011

CoC

So last year Jeff Wright put out a deal to the followers of his blog, Church of Choppers.  If you dont follow this blog do yourself a favor and start.  Great stuff from road racing to choppers and lots of other cool shit.  Anyway the deal "Save a biker, kill a deer" was "Tag" a dead deer along the road, take a picture of it and send it in, in return you would get a T-Shirt.  So I decided this was pretty sweet and put a can of spray paint in the cage.  Now my wife was not very excited about this, you should have heard her when I told her about it.  Then on are way back from vacation I had the opportunity to do some tagging.  You should have heard the wife when I was doing it, hahahaha it was good stuff.  Anyway I got a package in the mail the other day and this is what was inside.


I am super pumped, thanks Jeff the shirt is killer!

No comments:

Post a Comment