Sunday, July 8, 2012

What to do with a Triumph motor

So this project is a little off in the distance but I need to figure what direction I am going to go with the Triumph motor that is sitting in pieces in my garage.  The reason I need to figure it out is so I can get rid of the stuff I am not going to use on it.

So do I go with a cafe/vintage race bike, something like this but with a Triumph motor not a Norton


Or do I build a two up longer chop.  King and queen, about 6 over springer, something like one of these.



None of these are my bikes, all pillaged from the Internet.  Let me know what you think.

Next up on my to do list is tear down the Ironhead and rebuild the top end, paint, and powder coat.  It is going to take a little while as money is tight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment